Sunday, January 22, 2017

That Struggle





For the past few months, I learnt to live without you by my side. It's not an easy task for me. I miss everything about you. I am struggling a lot. Stepping into 2017, I just want to make things easy for myself. I don't want to complicate things. I believe letting things go will make me happy. For my self-development, I need to let go some things and people in my life. Well, there are times I miss so much and I am having a hard time to digest what's going on because everything is changing so fast. There are things I don't understand. I don't understand how fast people can change. I don't understand how fast they can replace us with someone else in their lives. I don't understand the need to let go and move on. I can't digest the art of letting things and people go. I am just confused. I don't understand why people can't be together even the fact that they are so madly in love with each other. It's so confusing for me. Being in love and out of love. I am just having a hard time understand how things work. After few months struggling with my feelings. Dealing with my feelings. Now I understand why we need to let go and make peace with our past. Sometimes people can't be together because of some unwanted circumstances. And we can't question why. We just need to accept it and move on with our lives. I used to hate myself for loving someone so much and lose myself and my values loving someone. But now I understand.. We need to love ourselves. Every single thing about ourselves. Our flaws. Our insecurities. We need to accept them. And understand that when we love ourselves better than before, someone will come along the way and love us the way we are.

No comments: